top of page


You may want to consider consulting an attorney if you suspect any of the


  • your child is significantly delayed in reading
  • your child is not meeting standards of student competence in basic skills such as reading, writing and mathematics
  • your child displays behaviors that interfere with his/her educatonal progress
  • your child is not making any meaningful progress in school despite interventions
  • your child has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or attention deficit disorder that is adversely    affecting his/her educational performance
  • your school has refused to evaluate your child to determine if he/she may qualify to receive special education and  related services
  • you want the school to pay for an independent or private evaluation
  • your child has been suspended on numerous occasions or has been expelled
bottom of page